“Covid-19 pandemic could weaken your organization’s culture ... because people can’t meet in person”.
Made me think... what is Boost | Consulting Redefined’s culture? And why has it worked so well despite 90% of us having never physically met?
Technical answer: Our organizational culture reflects the same value systems needed to build and sustain real friendships.
Non-technical answer: ‘We are all bros’ (even Dana Fateh whom I’ve also never met).
This is TEDx worthy insights. Hear me out.
I call EVERYONE ‘bro’ (I’m from London 🤷🏽♂️)
~ clients (yup)
- It totally nullifies preconceived hierarchy.
- ... but it reinstitutionizes hierarchy (as needed)
- It’s universal (culture / religion / age / sex agnostic)
- it’s an extension of how meaningful friendships are built
- it’s 100% based on empathy
... “oh but Boost | Consulting Redefined is only 15 people”
... we have built the exact same culture in #TeamBoost ~ 300 people.
I’m telling you ‘bro culture’ is real. Not to be confused with ‘dude, bruhh or mate’ culture.
If you know, you know.
Be a bro and jointeamboost.com ❤️
Someone get me on to TedX already...